Rosa trousers/ shorts (PDF, EN)
Rosa contains pattern pieces for making a high waisted shorts and trousers . Here you can find the different options:
Shorts or trousers
Standard or paperbag waistband
Options in pockets
- Inner pocket
- Slanting patch pocket (front)
- Rectangular patch pocket (back)
- Patch pocket with corner (back)
This manual contains an extensive tutorial that will guide you step by step through the creation process of the Rosa. This makes the sewing of the shorts/ trousers suitable for both beginners and more experienced ones.
The files include:
- The Rosa pattern with all options in sizes 18M-14Y.
- A PDF pattern for home printing (A4).
- A PDF pattern for shop printing (A0). Both PDF with overlapping as PDF with non-overlapping pattern pieces are available.
- An extensive tutorial with detailed sewing instructions.
Note that you are purchasing a pattern, not finished shorts/ trousers. Both pattern and tutorial are copyright protected.
Within 24 hours after purchasing, the PDF-pattern (A4 and A0) and the tutorial will be send in an automatic mail. Check your spam folder if you didn’t received an email.
Rosa is a pattern for children that can be used to make long wide trousers as well as wide-fitting shorts with a high waist. The pattern contains pattern pieces for sizes 18M- 14Y (hip circumference 50 – 86). The pattern is designed for non-elastic fabrics such as cotton, viscose, linen, poplin, (raw) silk, double gauze…